Thursday, October 17, 2013

Big changes, news, life and fluff

Oh yes, hello there poor neglected bloggity blog. I've been away living my life and actually have some pretty big announcements!!

We have moss all around us! We moved this summer from California to the capitol of Oregon, in Salem. We love it here so much.

If you also haven't noticed by the picture I posted....
There is something strange about my tummy...
It is...
... FULL OF KITTENS!!!

No, not really. Sometimes I wish that was possible.
I'm totally pregnant!
Yeah, that is how long it has been since I've been on here!
26 weeks along and due in January for my VBAC attempt. I've been reading and preparing myself for this and I can't wait to meet our...

BABY GIRL!!!!

I am so excited for Bella to have a little sister. I think her name will be Blythe. Melora as a middle name. Blythe means care free and happy, Melora means golden apple and it is after my favorite female musician, Melora Creager of Rasputina, a Cello band.



Ahhh so much for not blogging. I've finally spilled the beans I guess, huh?
Well a lot has happened but hopefully I'll be posting in here a little more!

Oregon is GORGEOUS
I'll share a few photos



























1 comment:

  1. Hi there! My wife and I were just looking at your blog and had a quick question. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance. Thanks!

    - Cam

    ReplyDelete